Setting Up An Amazon Account
An Amazon account gives you the possibilities of buying any type of good online or even selling them. So you can get an Amazon buyer account or an Amazon seller account, you would need an existing email account, a computer or a mobile device that has a web browser, and an Internet connection.
Some of the benefits of having an Amazon login are that it can be accessed at any time in any and all web browser programs so you can buy or sell whatever good you might like to purchase.
Seen below are the instructions and screenshots in a procedural fashion, to help you in getting your own Amazon login.
- Go to a web browser program and go to the Amazon homepage at www.amazon.com.
- As soon as the page has loaded, you will see the Amazon log in a webpage on picture number 1. Click on “Your Account” and there will appear a drop-down box. Click on “Start here” for “New Customer?”.
- It may happen that you might see some other customer has their Amazon sign on and not the sign-up page. If this occurs, sign out first and then reload www.amazon.com. If you still cannot see the page as above, delete the cache, cookies, and/or passwords of your web browser program or attempt to load the page on another web browser.
- On the Registration page, put in your name, e-mail address (type it twice), and password (type it twice). You can also provide them with your mobile number. See picture number 2.
- You have to make sure that have not used this email to sign up for Amazon before. Amazon will double check if the email was already used previously.
- While you do not need an Amazon credit card login to get a free Amazon account, getting one is not very different from your other online accounts. As said formerly, it would need a password, so your private and/or sensitive information are protected. Try looking on the web for some tips on how to create strong passwords. These passwords must be hard to figure out. As you put in your password in the field, the characters will be replaced by dots.
- Finalize your sign-up by clicking on “Create account”. Congratulations! You now have an Amazon account.
How To Setting Up A Netflix Account
Setting Up A Netflix Account
A Netflix account provides you with Internet streaming on-demand. In order to get a free Netflix account, you would need a computer or a mobile device that has a web browser program, an internet connection, and an email account.
Among the benefits of having a Netflix login are that it can be accessed at any time in any and all web browsers so you can be entertained at any time of the day by television shows and movies and you do not have to wait for your shows at its designated time—you can just schedule it when it is convenient for you.
Found below are the instructions and screenshots in a step by step fashion, to assist you in getting your own Netflix member login.
- Open a web browser program and go to the Netflix homepage at www.netflix.com.
- Once the page has loaded, you will see the Netflix sign in a webpage on picture number 1. Click on the “Start Your Free Month” link.
- It may happen that you might see someone else’s Netflix member sign in and not the sign-up page. If this happens, sign out first and then refresh the website. If you still cannot see the sign-up page, worse comes to worst, delete the cache, cookies, and/or passwords of your web browser or try loading the page on another web browser.
- Put in your email address and a Netflix login password containing 4 to 60 characters then click on “Register”. You also have the option of creating an account through Facebook if you already have a Facebook account.
- Make sure that you have not used this email to sign up for Netflix previously. Netflix will check if the email was already used before.
- A Netflix account is not greatly different from your other online accounts. As said formerly, it would require a password, so that other people would not have access to any of your private and/or sensitive information. Research for some tips on how to create strong passwords. These passwords must be hard to figure out. As you put in your password in the field, the characters will be replaced by dots.
- If you decide to sign in through Facebook, click on “Sign-up with Facebook”. Note that you would have to authorize Netflix to access your Facebook account.
• If you choose either option to sign-up with Netflix, then congratulations! You now have a Netflix account! Just remember that to receive the premium services that Netflix offers, you would have to pay for them. If you encounter any problems, feel free to call the Netflix phone number